Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Early Tuesday

Up early today!(4:00 am) which is good because I was running late yesterday to pick up the grandkids to taxi them to school and bring the little one home with me for the day. Today I have images to stamp for swaps and the 2yr old, so I doubt I'll have time for much creating.
I hurt my back yesterday with a most unpleasant job. My poor baby dog got sick (diahrea) from BBQ the boys gave her Sunday that hubby had cooked overnight on the grill. It was just too much for her. She must not have been able to wake me, so she went to the guestroom, poor thing. Anyway after the cleaning on hands and knees I ran the carpet shampooer and now my back is ruined for the day.
Oh well, I'm sure it'll work itself out by the end of the day.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh NO!! That is not good. I'm sorry that your doggie got sick and that you hurt your back. I hope you feel better later today! Hugs!

Cindy said...

We're BOTH better now, Thanks!