Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover 8/28/09

This is one I made for the Unity Stamp Blog Hop tomorrow night. Everyone was asked to use a tree stamp from Unity. It was really hard to choose because I have several and I LOVE Unity Stamps!! I liked the sentiment as well because it could be used for so many things. We really are ALL Family in many different ways, don't you think? The DP is from Me and My Big Ideas and the flowers I made from felt backs and the centers are from the Vintage Cream button set from Papertey Ink. I used Copics to color my tree and I cut the scallops with my Cricut. After the blog hop I will probably send this one out as a RAK as well.

 
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Very nice card! Hey you don't live that far from me either

Krista said...

Oh, how cute. I love the coloring of your tree!

Bogner's said...

Very pretty. I love the flowers you made and the sponging around the tree. What a great sentiment! Beautiful!

FibreJunky said...

pretty buttons! Love how well they go with the tree. Beautiful card all around.

Katy said...

very cute!!

Jen said...

Love the blue accents...makes the card pop...great work on that tree!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful card Cindy I love that tree!!

Lisa H. said...

lovely, just lovely!

Ravengirl said...

What gorgeous coloring! Love you card!

Pamela said...

Great card!

ANAT S said...

Beautiful card
love the tree

Monika in VA said...

A very special card ~ someone will be very luck to receive it!

Linda said...

hello Cindy,

Your great and cute card on your blog. I am going add your blog in my favorties in internet exploer.