Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Already!

I can't believe the way time flies. I've been very busy with image swaps, Pay It Forward (PIF) and Random Acts of Kindness(RAK) over at SCS. I'll post some of those cards later as I want the recipient to see them first. Also joined the Divine Secret Sisters group and was just assigned my Little Secret Sister and heard from my Big Secret Sister. I'm so excited! It's great fun to get to know someone this way and still keep it a secret. I get the most joy out of sharing - I always have. My family used to kid that I'd give away the clothes off my back. Almost True! LOL. You should join us over at SCS (Splitcoaststampers) There's so much fun to be had, lots of boards, not all just stamping and the "Head Honchos" over there are great! I got to meet them all in person in Orlando.
Blessings to you all!
Cindy

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I know it's hard to believe it's Septemeber already. Can't wait to see your new cards!